Originally Posted By: alexandarns
Originally Posted By: yatescj7
Originally Posted By: bronx
good morning Yates ,why did he kill the doctor then ? rat and ruin him about what if you know,we agree on linda, you and i don't know what the guy did ,only what she told her father, only fact is the guy is dead for hitting on the girl. i did not know greg and lin passed that info on about mary, is that in any paper work>?when you they ,lin went to the persico's with greg and tell them? the term which applies to just about everyone who knows a wiseguy, including butchers, barbers,bartenders jews who make sandwiches, vinny was a zero in the mob , he was a shylock customer of bill and many other loan sharks, but with bill ,wise guys claim everyone and everything they can..vinny was not a player, greg killed him for no other reason than he was "with bill" . he killed just to kill, vinny did not try to shoot him,he was not in the war.. he died because greg tasted blood anyones blood..nobody could ever say greg was a good guy. Yates did ever live in bensonhurst, ? know anyone who lived there in the greg days..
Are you drunk or on Meds? You seem to ramble and make no sense and can't spell or complete a sentence worth a damn. So for now we will take one answer at a time. The first topic is Dr. Scholnick. As you know(or probably don't) Dr was romantically involved with an assistant at his abortion clinic named Lili Dijani, and Israeli Beauty Queen. Dejani later fell in love with Greg Scarpa and they were married(illegally more than likely) The dr became jealous, went to a Genovese mobster with his plans to rat Scarpa out to get Dejani back. The mobster told Scarpa of his plans(he's a mobster, no matter what he's not gonna side with the rat dr.) Scarpa took him out. Rebuttal is in your court. After this topic we will move on to the next subject. I won't to take it slow so you're brain can keep up.

I assure you that Bronx isnt neither on drugs, nor on conscious changing meds so there, now you know. BX is a great and very knowledge guy and he goes way back on these boards, and he hasnt been wrong yet. Try to give him just a little more respect, you are a top notch guy too. Thank you

You offered not one bit of historical or factual statement in your post. Basically all you said (as with many of your posts)
is "My mouth is all over Bronx nut sack no matter what he says".

Speak for yourself and do your own research. Don't resign yourself to be a co-signing parrot for the rest of your days. Thank You!