Originally Posted By: bronx
Yates, when people get frustrated or caught in lies they usually act the way you just did, but you are on a key board and you can be as tough as you want .real men do not vent on a key board, o.k. yates was he married to this girl or not, ? so he is with this girl that is banging greg on the side. so she was real nice girl they were having a beef about, so the dr. goes and complains to a wisely and that what he is murdered about,,you keep saying he was going to cops to rat on greg ..i ask what was he going to rat about you still did not answer ,was he going to the fbi and say greg stole my big [BadWord] girl friend. so now a doctor gets killed cause greg was banging his girl..?? your idol greg is ,was an animal ,can not be no lower than him everyone knows that in bensonhurst..oh you still did not say if you were ever in the nabe.. Alex thank you for your comments, guys like this need to feel like capeci, when they called out because they can not find info on a computer they act like this..i have no issue with Yates, he needs this to feel good about himself ..so Yates lets hear your next tirade .think of some good tough words ..
Not venting, just stating the facts. All your words and only one sentence dealt with a rebuttal. And Scarpa was a rat, besides I don't have idols. Let's get back to the facts smart guy. The only real meaningful question in your drunken rant. The question, what does he have on Scarpa to rat on him. This is a 2 part answer. #1. Dejani mentioned some of the illegal things Scarpa was into and a general description of his loansharking operation. #2. Didn't matter if the Dr. knew jack shit about his illegal activities, the mere fact of you saying you're going to rat to the Feds on a wiseguy is enough to motivate them to whack you. Waiting for your response. Hope it is more intelligent than your last posts.