Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Russia plotted to overthrow Montenegro's government by assassinating Prime Minister Milo Djukanovic last year

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/...-assassinating/

Helen,

I grew up during the Cold War..was about 20 when the USSR fell apart. I say that to say that I am probably biased and tend to believe stories about Russia doing things like this.*
What are the Russians saying?

*I'm also not naive and know that CIA routinely staged coups and installs puppet leaders.

The Russians are denying, of course. But when I look at it in context of Putins history of meddling in the domestic affairs of his neighbors in Europe since the 2000s, I would say it's likely.

always more to stories like this helen remember our media is for obvious reasons going to be biased not denying this your probably right it is likely that there was Russian Government involvement but we don't know enough yet

What annoys me about all of this there has always been attention on Russia but since Trumps election It seems that a lot more people are now paying attention to Putin because he won why were so many people not outraged during the Geogrian war. Trump is just an idiot who they helped through leaking some emails that's it. No one cares that China is becoming more and more aggressive and Saudi Arabia is bombing innocent kids in Yemen and supplying terrorist groups but because Trump wins an election everyone cares about Russia again its sad to be honest i see all this protesting about Trump in the west why is no one protesting about the real dictators Trump is just an idiot who i think will resign before the end of the year

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion