Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Russia plotted to overthrow Montenegro's government by assassinating Prime Minister Milo Djukanovic last year

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/...-assassinating/

Helen,

I grew up during the Cold War..was about 20 when the USSR fell apart. I say that to say that I am probably biased and tend to believe stories about Russia doing things like this.*
What are the Russians saying?

*I'm also not naive and know that CIA routinely staged coups and installs puppet leaders.

The problem is we are only really seeing this story from side not the other. There probably was a assaniation plot there is in Montengro a very divided view on the west and Russia with radicals on both side a lot of people out there are very against them joining the EU. There is radicals who would do it however as far as the Russian governments involvement that we don't know there could be secret service involvement again would not surprise me but that does not neccarily mean the Russian government sanctioned it either the CIA does a lot it does not tell the US government about so I don't like all these articles saying that it could be true we don't know yet this is typical anti Russian progranda.

I don't like Putin he is a dicator and corrupt however I do respect him he is no doubt about it the smartest leader in the world people need to be very careful when dealing with him he played Obama I cant even imagine what he is doing to do to Trump. I am all for the West and Russia to start working closely together I even encourage it there is bigger threats at the moment with terriosm and the growing power and aggression of China who make Russia look like saints but we need to be careful Putin Is a manipulator Trump is an idiot these issues are too complex for him he wont really be dealing with Russia watch guys like Rex Tillerson closely they will be the guys making foreign policy

While we are on the topic of spying and espionage look at this even Germany is spying on the media

BBC dismayed at German 'BND spying on journalists'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39080256

Last edited by gangstereport; 02/24/17 08:15 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion