I don't use oxys anymore , I haven't for years. But let me tell you that is one hell of an addicton. Especially when you have a Dr. writing you 300 a month plus.

Your whole life revolves around two people, your Dr. and your Drug store connection.Your "buddy" at the pharmacy that you go to.

If you could, and I'm saying again IF YOU COULD find a Dr. in South Florida to write you "blues" good luck trying to get them filled. There isn't a pharmacy in the tri county area that will say they carry them.

The only people getting them these days are a few long time patients and they are limited to 140 a month.

See if you can believe the Doctor that I had....

I was getting 240 30mg oxys (blues) a month
180 15mg oxys (same as above but green half strength) a month
90 2mg xanax a month
and 60 30mg morphine sulphate tabs a month
plus 10 50mcg Fentanyl patches a month.

I only had one Dr. I had friends who were going to two or three dr.'s a month and selling off their extras.

There was a time around 1998-2001 were you could throw a rock on Commercial blvd and it would hit a pain clinic in every direction.
These places had their own portable MRI machines in the back parking lot so for 99$ you could get your MRI.

When you'd go to these places all you would see were out of town plates from Georgia , Arkansas, No. and So. Carolina etc.

This town was crazy, EVERYBODY was taking that shit. And People do what they always do....they burned it down.

Now a Vicodin #5 is a schedule 2 class narcotic. What a joke 5 mgs of hydrocodone and 500 mgs of TYLENOL (great for the liver) and its right up there with dilaudid, and fentanyl (gimme a break)

I'm sorry I ever got involved with that shit. But now the very same doctors who turned everybody into stone junkies are now in the out patient detox business. So they got rich both ways...hooking you and un-hooking you. Fuckers should all be in jail.

Sal