In todays day and age 2017 NY Mob families are increasingly using Street Gangs to do all their dirty work ! Where im from , Bensonhurst and Ozone Pk all i would constantly hear is Mob guys, Whether Made, Wannabes,Associates ,and right up and down the chain is theyre constant talk, and chatter ,and reference of One gang or another being handed down assignments like clockwork ! They are even out there on the street threatening each other of who would be coming to beatdown, Harm, Harrass, Intimidate one another, collect, Sell drugs , basically referring to Bloods, Crips, and the main group/gang of choice The Almighty Latin Kings !In the old neighborhoods today there is even the Sons,Nephews,Grandsons becoming actual members of the Latin Kings ! I was with a friend of mine about 2 weeks ago who lives in Howard Beach, The kid is 27 Years old and is now a member of LK ! I was in disbelief as I knew him since he's born and his father,uncle,grandfather were all inducted ! Anyways, Im looking at him sideways ,clueless as to why the hell in the world he wanted to be an LK ? But, Then again this is what goes on these days and its all the rage !! Another good one, Terrence Caldwell the man behind The Meldish hit and Enzo the baker Stagno hit ,Non italian, Non white, And, Probably the best hitter the Mob has seen and had in the last 20 years until his arrest ,LoL !!! Any insight, inquiries are more than welcome !! P.S. , We'll never know how many Hits Caldwell has under his belt ? We might soon find out !! It will probably come out Caldwell is the Mob's most proficient and Prolific Hitter since the 70's !! Lmaooo