As for now the blues (30mg oxycodones) are fine. I get a prescription monthly... so far it's still the only oxy pill that's pure that if you're a sick fuck you can still crush them, snort them. Shoot them or smoke them.. any sick twisted way the junkie wants it.. I'm curious as to when they're going to turn these pills into "abuse proof" like they did with the OC's. All I know is when Perdue pharma switches that formula that company most has lost millions its first day of the compound change.. I dunno if feel like with the oxycodone 30s they almost have to keep them on th market. It's truly the last junkie friendly instant release oxycodone pill in existence..

I'm pretty cut throats and think pretty much anything that goes on in the streets is all fair game.. but more and more recently I've really have a problem with the selling of opiates... it's fucking up too many people . Especially young kids.. and for CN I feel it's also bad cause I can bet 8/10 of the guys in crews who start selling Oxys end up usIng them also. Turn a solid crew of young guys who had some shy going on .. a half sheet and maybe selling some pounds of weed.. .. they start selling oxy or dope and then you get a crew of dope sick fiends.

Sorry for the rant