Originally Posted By: GerryLang
Originally Posted By: bronx
good morning Yates ,why did he kill the doctor then ? rat and ruin him about what if you know,we agree on linda, you and i don't know what the guy did ,only what she told her father, only fact is the guy is dead for hitting on the girl. i did not know greg and lin passed that info on about mary, is that in any paper work>?when you they ,lin went to the persico's with greg and tell them? the term which applies to just about everyone who knows a wiseguy, including butchers, barbers,bartenders jews who make sandwiches, vinny was a zero in the mob , he was a shylock customer of bill and many other loan sharks, but with bill ,wise guys claim everyone and everything they can..vinny was not a player, greg killed him for no other reason than he was "with bill" . he killed just to kill, vinny did not try to shoot him,he was not in the war.. he died because greg tasted blood anyones blood..nobody could ever say greg was a good guy. Yates did ever live in bensonhurst, ? know anyone who lived there in the greg days..

Yeah, Scarpa is a real scumbag. I was skimming through the documentary and there is a home video of Scarpa with his son Gregs daughter who is no more than 3 years old at the time and he is saying to her to tell daddy I got my period, who makes that kind of joke with a toddler? He got one son life in prison and the other killed on the street like a dog. He had his teenage son kill his best friend. Who was the terrorist he had his son kill? Is that the stuff that went down with Greg Jr in prison?

I don't think Greg Sr was a part of Greg Jr's case with the muslim guy. He wasn't going to kill him but somehow Greg Jr befriended the guy and would listen in on his threats. Greg Jr is telling all of this to the feds hoping it'll get him out of prison (btw, he was let out to dry by his dad with this, he was ordered by his dad to commit the acts, then did nothing for him when he got booked for it, smh). Turns out Greg Jr's info is right, the feds find buried homemade bombs and shit in the backyard of a home, that the muslim dude had given up or alluded to the whereabouts of the home and his plan to commit a terror act. They got this guy and his accomplices on the outside, in part to the info Greg Jr. shared. Feds ended up doing nothing for him, now he's dying in prison of cancer.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 02/22/17 11:43 PM.