Originally Posted By: bronx
good morning Yates ,why did he kill the doctor then ? rat and ruin him about what if you know,we agree on linda, you and i don't know what the guy did ,only what she told her father, only fact is the guy is dead for hitting on the girl. i did not know greg and lin passed that info on about mary, is that in any paper work>?when you they ,lin went to the persico's with greg and tell them? the term which applies to just about everyone who knows a wiseguy, including butchers, barbers,bartenders jews who make sandwiches, vinny was a zero in the mob , he was a shylock customer of bill and many other loan sharks, but with bill ,wise guys claim everyone and everything they can..vinny was not a player, greg killed him for no other reason than he was "with bill" . he killed just to kill, vinny did not try to shoot him,he was not in the war.. he died because greg tasted blood anyones blood..nobody could ever say greg was a good guy. Yates did ever live in bensonhurst, ? know anyone who lived there in the greg days..

Yeah, Scarpa is a real scumbag. I was skimming through the documentary and there is a home video of Scarpa with his son Gregs daughter who is no more than 3 years old at the time and he is saying to her to tell daddy I got my period, who makes that kind of joke with a toddler? He got one son life in prison and the other killed on the street like a dog. He had his teenage son kill his best friend. Who was the terrorist he had his son kill? Is that the stuff that went down with Greg Jr in prison?