Originally Posted By: Biggie
Again, never heard the story, and don't know whether it happened or not....but..as far as if it did happen how it put people in jeopardy is allowing another crew to shake you down in the joint puts people at odds, the get away with it with Phil, then the next friend is gonna get shake too, them at some point, someone is getting shanked...it this indeed happened, the minute phils friends heard there would be a serious issue..hence putting everyone in jeopardy..I understand what he means, hope my explanation helps u..whether it happened or not, I can't answer that...did phils restaurant open yet, does anyone know.

Sounds like a load of horse shit to me. Phil falling for a guy saying, "Hey man I got wind of somebody that wants to hurt you, I'll tell you who for 3 grand." Ridiculous and no hang around guy, much less a made guy with pedigree would fall for such a weak scam. There is more to the story or it never happened. I'm a middle class nobody from MS and wouldn't fall for that BS. Phil was a tough guy, knew the life. Scarfo was planning a hit back in the day, asked his nephew Leonetti to choose the guys he wanted in on it and he didn't hesitate to select Philip Narducci who was one of the youngest guys. The hit never went off, but just passing over the older guys to select Phil as the guy they trusted to carry it out spoke volumes.