hello Yates , you know some history,mary was ordered killed by allie boy, thats why i did not bring her up not a scarpa, thing ..car service guy hit on linda, greg said he tried to rape her,who would not hit on a pretty girl? i bet if she knew what was going to happen she never would have told her animal father.beating good enough.. the doctor , baby killer in what way..i heard a little different , what was he going to say about greg,? was he involved with C.N.? I'm not to clear on that one ,i remember being told right after the doctor was killed it was a greg thing. did you know vinny, ? i did ,he was with wild bill, he was a non player in the life, gambler, half a shylock ,he borrowed more than he lent out,he worked as a host in the venus diner. greg wasted a life and a bullet on that kid..Yates lets not make greg scrap the keeper of justice in bensonhurst..like a charles bronson..he was a rat , coward, serial murderer with a license from an fbi supervisor and the mafia..he had a guy fuck linda in front of him..low life..you probably know this greg was a rapist, in that club he would have pauline ,frankie and the rest of those guys bring in young girls 15 16 years old a give him B.J.s..he ruined a lot of people..his blood family included..he was not C.N. he killed brewster for a lie, joe knew about the agent relationship,