Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Wait, wait, wait.

Wasn't Al D'Arco's son one of the guys who tried to take out Fat Pete Chiodo?

Wasn't Al D'Arco's son in the hit team that was sent to CA to take out Anthony Di Lapi?

It's funny how Al and Joseph didn't start acquiring morals then. What was the justification for whacking Chiodo or Di Lapi?

D'Arco sold drugs and his son got hooked on them. He was a thief who stole from Casso and Amuso.

He's a complete and utter lowlife and I don't buy his reasons for ratting.

It's self preservation.

Yes Joey D Arco Killed Di Lapi on orders from his dad that came from Amuso n Gas, D arco sold dope never tried to hide it got pinched and did his time for it and so what if he did? D arco did not initiate any of the murders. Gaspipe was the guy that buries a weed smuggler alive just as an insurance policy. Casso an Amuso are scummbags. If you have proof of D arco stealing from the family please share it. D arco did not turn for moral reasons he turned to save his life and his sons and families.
I dont know d arco besides seeing him around in Little Italy and never knew who he was with or cared. By the way his son got hookes from heroin fronted to him through Casso and amuso while D Arco was in prison. Back in the 80s lots of people sold dope so what? The only guy I know of that stayed away from dope their whole sordid career was Scarfo.
When shit gets real and people looking to kill you you do what you have to do to survive. By the way D arco never claimmed to turn for moral reasons his reasons were he never stole from the bosses, did what they told him to do than they put a rat jacket on him when they found amuso.