If the movies are played near you, I recommend going to see. Both 1 and 2 are playing near me next week and I plan on going - again. On a movie screen you can see the slit throat on one of the Tahoe shooters, Will have to look again at the 2nd one.
I can't see how Rocco would have camouflaged his gun standing that close to the cops and feds when they heard the shot right next, in front of or beside them, he's lucky he got as far as he did hopping away on his bad knee.
Neri probably still had some favors owed him from his former job and got info from them. He was gotten out of jail on a murder rap by the family, of course he's gonna be loyal. If you look as his face when Mike gives him the order about Fredo on the boathouse, he's upset. I think despite everything else he likes Fredo and at the funeral scene, when Mike is " forgiving" Fredo, Mike looks up at Neri and Neri has a very somber look on his face and gives a very subtle nod. Almost as if so say ' I don't want to do this, but, I have to do this.'
Also when Fredo first walks into the funeral scene, he walks up to Neri and says " Hi, Al." it looks like Neri says something to him, but it's edited out, Neri has a look like, Sorry you came Fredo. Neri then walks up to the casket and I take it as him apologizing to Momma for having to whack Fredo.

Last edited by Guiseppe Petri; 02/17/17 03:44 PM.

Guiseppe Petri