The interview with alpo really is fascinating.... he's got a great memory and was far from stupid. He was very schrewd in business... yet in the interview I think he came off pretty truthful... it's messed up that he killed rich but the more I think about the situation the more I almost side with po. In that game all you have is your word.. so when your long term friend you find out is really getting over on you and lying straight to your face while ripping you off.. you really have to wonder like he said.. if rich was really willing to go to those lengths to lie and fuck over his "friend" then who knows what else he was capable of doing.. when stuff like that happens in the game the trust factor goes to 0 and people really start thinking and tripping out considering if rich would set him up just to make more money, would he set him up for a full robbery? Or a murder to take over his customer base? That's the things these guys start thinking .. so In the twisted mind of the streets pro having rich killed was almost justified in my eyes.. it's fucked up but it's all in "the game".....