Im pretty sure Nicky was a Captain sometime in the mid eighties maybe earlier. I grew up in Ozone pk and moved to Bensonhurst and basically was back n forth all my life , When I was younger i know Fat Andy Ruggiano i think was the captain overseeing Nicky and his brothers along with His son,Ronnie one Arm And a few others. Fat Andy had a main spot on 84th st and Rockaway blvd in Ozone that was a bar,Strip club, Cafe and after hours and theyre main headquarters called Fat Andy's.Everyone in the neighborhood was scared to death of the place as it was rumored that the upstairs top floor was used to kill and dismember people ! They found a dead body up there at one time. Anyways, Im not sure, I think it was Jo Jo's cafe/Club was located on the border of City Line/East Ny where liberty ave. And 101 ave meet and Ozone pk Queens, 2 blocks from Ronnie One Arm's Headquarters which was a bar called Steves fireside Inn on 77th st and 101 Ave in ozone pk. Nicky was already a Captain for years at that point which was late 80's early 90's. Jo Jo i think at the time was a very powerful soldier and word at the time was that Nicky was an acting captain at times for Fat Andy Ruggiano. By the early 90's Nicky gained major juice in Queens as well as already having those parts of Brooklyn. @MobMan how is that book Andrew Didonato ? Is it a good read ?