One time we went into Manhattan to a hospital to see my Favorite aunt who was dying in a hospital. It had an outside parking lot. I just got the car coming home I park in the drive way and notice I had two bald tires. Someone had changed them in that parking lot.

I did not even get mad I just went out and bought two new tires. My wife saw this and wondered why I did not get even upset. I told her they took a big chance when they stole those tires they just didn't know it when they did it.

Normally, hospital visits for me our fast I'm in and out of there. But I tried to keep her spirits up because she was my favorite aunt.

If I had caught them in the act it would have gone badly for them.

About my aunt she had this clock it was under glass. It had a bottom part that moved on the hour in played a tune. I used to like to watch it move in her apartment.

So I bought one for myself. I still have it in one of the guest bedrooms. I disconnected the music. But I still like to watch it move around I think of her when I watch it. She saved me a lot of beating as a kid. She lived right next door to us. When Daddio tried to make me good as a 5 yr old by banging my head against the kitchen wall she would come in and take his mind off what he was doing smile

only the unloved hate