Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Originally Posted By: tt120
wonder if he'll remain low if he is out or if he'll hit the rap circuit for interviews, party appearances, etc...

i honestly cant see any other way for him to eat unless he does that. a big part of the rap community idolizes this guy, snitch or not. i can see him popping up on IG with a ton of followers in the next year lol

rumor is dame dash threw him a welcome home party but its prob bullshit

he doesnt seem like a sideline type of guy one bit, i bet he'll be doing interviews, hosting mixtapes, maybe even a fashion line down the road. they shoulda given the guy the needle. fuckin snake

When I read this before, I disagreed with the bold part, but I was completely WRONG. Somebody thought it was a good idea for him to pose in photo with his son..and post it on social media.

I only posted it because it's already viral. The children of the men he sent away are grown men now, and since this generation of kids put their entire lives on social media....the wolves know who Alpo's son is, and everything about him.

Good. He deserves everything he gets over killing Rich over greed and indirectly causing his sons death.

Where is the photo the link is broken?

If you have Instagram go to @kollegekidd 's feed.