Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
Baltimore city booking is pretty bad too. Old and dirty as hell. Plus all the other white boys claim that dumb ass Dead man inc gang.. fuckin cowards were just scared of black people.. all white boys in maryland were raised as racist rednecks but they dress and act black and have the tats all over but deep down they are some scared clowns man. In maryland i was in Baltimore city booking and anne arundel county jail on Jennifer lane in annapolis.. I grew up with a lot of african american friends so a lot of other white guys would hate on me cause i was cool with the muslims and BGF n all.

You speak the truth, brother. Your description of the white boys is dead on lmao. What part of Baltimore are you from?

I moved out to LA years ago and never looked back. Being Italian-American in Baltimore was a trip too cause there weren't many of us unlike up in Philly & NY/NJ. I clicked with Black people way more growing up. White people are something else there - no ethnicity, no culture, besides the Jews in Northwest and a few Greeks here and there.