Neutral grip Pulldown - 3 sets / 10-12
Deadlifts - 5 sets/12,10,10,8,12
Dumbbell Row - 3 sets/10-12
Seated Cable Row w/Neutral grip - 4 sets/10-12
-
Barbell curl - 3 sets/10-12
Preacher curl w/dumbbell, one arm at a time - 3 sets/10-15
Cable curl w/straight bar attachment - 3 sets/10-14

sore as hell today after taking 2 or 3 weeks off from deadlifting. Remember plenty of water and food will assist in faster recovery time for your sore muscles. Also drinking enough water in the hours leading up to your workout will give a much greater pump during your workout and help your muscles endure those intense sets without cramping up

Hi, do you think that bench press is the best exrecise for chest and triceps ? I heard once (i think) that bench press is really good for the triceps and not only the chest.

Flat bench is the bread and butter of chest exercises and will inevitably build you some thick meaty triceps as well. For a well rounded chest you should always include incline pressing whether it be with dumbbells or barbell. Flat benching with a barbell will always engage more triceps than when pressing with dumbbells and this will lead to awesome triceps development, as any compound free weight pressing movement will, however the bench press is king. Isolation/cable exercises have their place and can be great but do not even compare to the iron when it comes down to really adding size and muscle. I'd recommend both to be honest. For all around development with any muscle group it's necessary to include both free weights and isolation (cables, machines etc) movements in your routines. If you'd like I'll put together some sufficient routines for the muscle group you're interested in and post them here.