Originally Posted By: RollinBones
BlackFam, didn't you hear? Trump called his boss and personally wanted to thank him for his vote with the extra hours lol

Nothing personal, Yates. I don't know you but you gotta admit that's a little far fetched. I take it you gave credit to Obama for every good thing that happened to you over the past 8 years?

If you believe everything the media says it's not only far fetched, it's totally false. But to the average law abiding tax paying citizen with a family to care for it is the gospel. And the best argument I have to prove my opinion is...LOOK WHO IS PRESIDENT. Trump wasn't elected because people are racists. We don't hate gay people, we don't hate Mexicans or Muslims or immigration for that matter as long as they aren't criminals trying to get into the U.S. The main reason Trump was elected was because of the jobs issue. Middle Class was ignored, hung out to dry, and HRC didn't even give a thought to campaign to average middle class families such as ones in the Rust Belt that have seen their jobs go overseas. So it may be far fetched in your opinion, but for so many it is the harshest of realities. And what sent us over the edge was that the government didn't even care to do it. They would care more to help out a Syrian Refugee family than they would an average American family. And that is why you have Trump as President, with a Majority Republican House and Senate. And instead of waking up and realizing this the Libs and Media are doubling down on the view that we are uneducated racists idiots. I work in Environmental at a major US company. My mother is an CRNA and was a Nurse 20 years before she was a CRNA. We are far from uneducated.