Originally Posted By: satch7
Originally Posted By: yatescj7
Originally Posted By: satch7
F rudi what a racist, ignorant POS. First of all urban America was the first place corporate America took the jobs from.where was the money for retraining? Nixon, Ford, Reagan, and Bush 1/2 did jack SH*t. When did your hear them say anything and they knew what was happening. I was a young man in the 70's they did nothing but carp about liberals just like we going to see now. I cannot remember anything the GOP did to fix poverty in my lifetime. But they will use that bs as a prop to get racist whites to vote for them just like Trump just did. Now watch and see what they do for those working class folks in the red states.i will be surprised if they do anything

Two,the white cops never mess with the real bad asses aka the killers in the big cities, they always messing with poor everyday folks over trivial bs that they escalate into violence. When have you heard about them shooting somebody in Chicago or any other big city who has been terrorizing an area for years? Freaking never,somebody else takes those A-holes out.

Three I have lived in the red dominated states do they have prisons? Yes they freaking do .the GOP dominates a lot of these states, and folks get killed in them every day, and they suck to live in on top of that.you damn cannot pay me to live in them now

Also, the cost of living drove a lot of the blacks with roots in the Carolinas, Virginia, GA back to cheaper areas where they had a chance to buy a home.They have been leaving in droves, why do you think all the deep south red states trying to come up with all that Jim Crow voter suppression crap
Please keep up with the comments. Showing your true colors. FYI Nobody has paid me to live in MS my whole life. I pay taxes on the contrary. Move to California if you don't like it. And Trump has already done a lot for me. First, I invested 100 percent in my company's stock at 80 a share. It was stagnate the last 3 years under Obama, but the day after the election it jumped up to 92 dollars a share and I have an almost 30 percent rate of return. Thanks Trump. Second, for the last 3 years I was barely getting 40 hours a week, but after the election I am working most Saturdays which pays time and a half and have even gotten Sundays, which pays double time. So, personally, from a Red State Perspective, Trump has already helped Me and My Family out more than Obama ever Did. Thank you Trump for starting to make America Great Again.

I averaged 90,000 during the Obama yrs but I can see this ignorant bastard costing me job if he keeps pissing off the Arabs and the Chinese and they start canceling orders,just like gw bush bs cost me my job in 2003. I moved out of a red state to a blue state by the way in 2008. I have lived in 10 big cities in red and blue states,the quality of life is better in the blue states if you have marketable skills. Mississippi? my mother lives in Meridian, I have visited her ever since she moved back down there from b-more in 1978 that is how I know the GOP has done jack shit and they run that place. i will be there in May

showing colors? get real the folks talking all that liberal this and that bs refuse to look at how the gop never solved any social issues or even attempt to.
What marketable skills do you speak of? If you're making so much and the quality of life is so much better why does your mom live in a shit hole state like Mississippi? The quality of life is just fine for me and the rest of Southerners. No authentic Mexican food where they serve you yogurt instead of cheese dip. No men using the women's bathrooms. No she-males walking the streets or wino's begging for change on the corner. Quality of life is good here in MS.