Thanks for the response, goombah.

Quote:
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN: Yeah, yeah, I can understand that there’s somebody with simple answers to very complicated questions, who sound like they’re listening to you for the first time.

Do you not think that is an incredibly condescending thing to say? You could easily say the same thing about people who voted for Clinton being lead down the garden path by a dishonest platform and a biased media. People didn't vote for Clinton precisely because she didn't have answers. All she had was banal rhetoric. She neglected to campaign in important states at a crucial time because she thought she had the election sown up.

Fair enough, the quotes you supply aren't the most inflammatory one but I have seen other ones which seem to imply stupidity or gullibility on the part of people who vote for Trump.

Quote:
"You're Missing," "Lonesome Day" and "Nothing Man" all dealt with survivor guilt and/or the emptiness felt by the surviving family members of victims.

I'm pretty positive Nothing Man was written before 9/11.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.