Birth (04,Jonathan Glazer, US) 7/10
A few days before a widowed woman plans to get married again, a ten year old boy tells her that he is the reincarnation of her dead husband.
Something was lacking in this movie but I can't say what it was. The chemistry between Anna (Nicole Kidman) and young Sean (Cameron Bright) was so good that it could affect even the strongest stomachs in a bad way. Film was less verbal and more into character's emotions which was really great. The ending was very strange and complicated. I think I have to watch it again.

Sleepless in Seattle (93/Nora Ephron/US) 6/10
A man who recently lost his wife moves to Seattle in attempt to escape from old memories. His son calls a radio talk show on Christmas Eve and tries to find a wife for him.
It didn't stand up to the hype considering I'd been looking for this movie for a long time. Tom Hanks was great as usual, but I liked Cast Away a lot more than this movie.

Naked Gun (88/David Zucker/US) 7/10
A cop working for LA police squad tries to save the Queen Elizabeth from assassination while she is visiting LA.
A good goofy comedy full of explosions!

Naked Gun 2 1/2 (91/David Zucker/US) 6/10
In attempt to stop President from funding plans for solar energy, a scientist is being kidnapped and Frank once again tries to stop the kidnappers.
Not as good as the first one but still hilarious.

Naked Gun 33 1/3 (94/Peter Segal/US) 5/10
Six month after Frank is being retired he's asked to go undercover to stop a terrorist threat.
It pretty much sucked but it is okay because I like comedy anyway.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones