Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
I was curious on how many white Mississippians relocated to Chicago as well. I would imagine the C-Notes or another White mob under the 5 getting bigger here instead of the LKs for white inmates. Simon City Royals are just biggest group for whites right now and man are they here and there.
Matter of fact, There's a Royal tag in the Movie theater in Columbus and another in the bathroom at a gas station off 45 n Wikin Wise road.

The growth of traditionally white Chicago mobs in the south aren't from whites moving south in my opinion. It's 100% on the explosion of meth. Pre-meth, the predominate white groups in southeastern prisons where ABs and they never had great numbers. Meth did to rural whites what crack did to urban blacks. As the white prison population exploded, these guys had 2 options: be in a hate group or option b. Easy to see what happened. The LK thing is a response to the growth of royals. They have very little presense and can't operate freely. They are subservant to VLs, 4CHs, stones, etc... Further, I cannot imagine a white LK from the southeast being accepted in Chi, NY, etc... I could be wrong on that though.