Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
Disclaimer: I'm not saying I believe this unequivocally, but.........

Man, y'all are REALLY US Cosa Nostra -centric.
@Mighty

I can't lie, I thought it was kinda funny you assumed the Gambinos would have the European skin trade, and would divide it up amongst those guys. Why would you not assume the Russians control the prostitution as they supply the girls?

It never occurs to y'all that the RUSSIANS, and Italian crime groups would be splitting the prostitution rackets? ( Albanian clans "sell" girls to crime groups, the Licciardis from Naples got their,girls like this)

That the Gambinos would or could be into a coke for heroin, or drugs for guns operation? Maybe they get the guns from Russian operatives?

My point is you guys have a tendency to wanna make everything revolve around the Five families. This is a GLOBAL thing, like the dark mirror version of like a CFR or Bilderberg meeting basically.

I don't know why it's so hard to accept that the Gambinos were an integral part of the international narcotics machinery, and clearly as evidenced by the Ursino thing, are actively trying to reestablish this position. Also, NY historically was very important to Palermo, and the Gambinos basically ARE the NY/Palermo faction of the Sicilians, am I wrong about this????

Don't get me wrong, I'm well aware that there is international organized crime and all these groups could possibly work together. Plus that the Gambinos are involved in the international drug scene.

But the source says that all these groups got together to divide up the rackets in Western Europe. If the Russians are selling girls to the Italians, then why would the Gambinos need to be there? Or the Yakuza and Triads for that matter? Or the Colombians??

Now I know Japanese and Chinese groups are involved in international prostitution rings and are most likely bringing girls over to western Europe, but do you really think all these groups got together to divide up territory?

Like I said I'm aware all these groups are linked together and have business relationships, but I can't see a reason they would all need to meet up.

Last edited by MightyDR; 01/31/17 07:26 PM.