I was on them for about a year quicker you get off easier....

First time I got off D I took 2 on Saturday 1 Sunday a tiny piece Monday (Labor Day weekend) and went back to work Tuesday with lots of Advil vitamins and pepto bismo....

Unfortunately that ex gf I mentioned got me back Into so I was on subs starting st 3 a day and each visit (every 3 weeks or month)..dr basically cut down .25 ...then I got stuck on 1 for a while because it's hard manage cutting one 8 mg sub into pieces to take but once I really wanted it.

I took a few cut them into 2/3 and 1/2s and slowly went down and then 1/2s and 1/4s over a month or so....

Then 1/4 to 1/8s.... and then the last week of 1/8s tried to do 1/8 every other day or as needed and that lasted a few weeks.

Not going to lie I mean it's nothing like pain killer or dope withdrawals but you are going to have to deal with some uncomfortness at some point... I have a job where taking 2 weeks off wasn't really an option...

It could go either way it may be easier the last week or so when your getting off the 1/8th to take off or it could be harder.... there where times where it was really tough but also being at work and leaving subs home made it so I didn't have the option to go take one too so it could have helped... I guess it depends on the person ...

Good luck though it's more mental like anxiety type withdrawal more then anything in my opinion.

Pat