Disclaimer: I'm not saying I believe this unequivocally, but.........

Man, y'all are REALLY US Cosa Nostra -centric.
@Mighty

I can't lie, I thought it was kinda funny you assumed the Gambinos would have the European skin trade, and would divide it up amongst those guys. Why would you not assume the Russians control the prostitution as they supply the girls?

It never occurs to y'all that the RUSSIANS, and Italian crime groups would be splitting the prostitution rackets? ( Albanian clans "sell" girls to crime groups, the Licciardis from Naples got their,girls like this)

That the Gambinos would or could be into a coke for heroin, or drugs for guns operation? Maybe they get the guns from Russian operatives?

My point is you guys have a tendency to wanna make everything revolve around the Five families. This is a GLOBAL thing, like the dark mirror version of like a CFR or Bilderberg meeting basically.

I don't know why it's so hard to accept that the Gambinos were an integral part of the international narcotics machinery, and clearly as evidenced by the Ursino thing, are actively trying to reestablish this position. Also, NY historically was very important to Palermo, and the Gambinos basically ARE the NY/Palermo faction of the Sicilians, am I wrong about this????

@ Furio

Cartels don't stay anywhere really. They follow the market, not a territory. This is why you see the Mexicans everywhere from America to Australia. It's why the Calabrians are on top, specifically cause they are embedded EVERYWHERE. It's why they overtook the Sicilians, who focused only on heroin and NY, whereas they focused on coke and ALL POINTS IN BETWEEN.

I mean, of course there is no Yakuza in France. But a Yakuza might go through a French gangster for heroin. The French gangster might be connected to an Italian, who's connected to the Colombian coke barons. The Colombian guerillas need guns, they might need a connect to the Russians. Yakuza and Triads have ALL KINDS OF GAMBLING AND CORPORATE CONNECTIONS. They could launder everyone's shit.

This globalization was a huge point in the Sixth family, come on y'all.

You had Vito a Sicilian, working with Calabrians, Bikers, Black gangsters, Asian heroin suppliers, Irish hash suppliers, Lebanese gangsters, South American gangsters, Cubans, he's in the Dominican Republic, he's was, fuck, everywhere lol....

I think this one warrants further discussion..

Last edited by CabriniGreen; 01/31/17 07:46 AM.