good assessment on how Clinton and Trump won the nominations.

Faith there is a clear difference between what Obama did he was make it harder to get a visa and made the vetting process harder for Iraqis to get into the US there was a drop of people immigrating but it did not stop all together. Trump has banned all people from 7 countries its ridiculous and its a Muslim ban its hardly a concidence they are only Muslim countries that all immigration has been suspended. Sanders would not have been stupid enough to just ban immigration from several countries what Trump is doing to the US reputation is crazy the US has been decline as a superpower for a long time but he is going to speed it up

plus whats the point of this if your not banning Saudi Arabia they are the real problem in the middle east.Think about how much this will help ISIS and other terrorist groups this is the sort of shit they use as propaganda

Only thing I have supported about Trump so far Is that he is challenging China and probably wont back down someone has been needing to do this for a long time they are becoming increasingly aggressive militarily China I am more concernered about that any other country at the moment fuck Russia its a distraction they are simply a country that pretends to be a superpower I see in the future a Western military or economic war with China more likely an economic but won't be surprised if it is militarily

India is the country that is becoming increasing powerful whoever they side with in the future the west or China will determine who becomes the next superpower it wont be the US could be the EU but I think they will fall apart eventually

Last edited by gangstereport; 01/30/17 05:09 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion