@Furio, I grew up with the Rampinos, I was best friends with Anthony Jr. "Happy" and his 2 brothers , Happy bear cancer 5 times and had his leg amputated and eventually he got into junk to,But His father Tony Roach never stopped with the Junk,He was on and off up until he was convicted and continued using in prison up in Auburn correctional in upstate ny.Sadly,he got clean 3 years before he died and probably would have been free today as his conviction was finally appealed . He was convicted under the Rockefeller drug laws which were done away with and he was ready to be paroled within a year of his death. Anthony Happy Jr. Works in the junkyards in Jamaica queens for the Agnello's, After Mike Agnello died he went to work for someone else as he ,along with many others hated Carmine and wanted nothing to do with him.I was best friends with Happy for many years and him and his father had hearts of gold,They'd do anything for ya and looked out for theyre friends,unlike most of these so called gangsters who are real shitbags