Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
Yates,

If you remember a post I made last year that showed the history of our state gang growth. Chicago mobs been in Mississippi since the start of the 80s and spread statewide. Some homegrown cliques are just a mixture of affiliations while others are not. No doubt that members from large cities travel to and from the suburbs or nearby counties.

Overall it depends on your local area if it plays a larger role or not.

I agree with your statement. Chicago and Memphis and Mississippi have been linked for a long time. And not just gangs either. Back in the day when work was scarce a lot of my family member moved to Chicago to find work. My grandfather and grandmother met in Chicago, my mother was born there in 59. Now it seems that a lot from Chicago are moving to Memphis and Mississippi to find work. A lot of people where I work are from Chicago and surrounding Illinois areas. I don't want to interject race in this conversation. When I say gangs I mean all gangs, including Simon City which is mostly a white gang and originated from Chicago. A lot of these dumb criminal junkie rednecks where I live are associated with the Simon City Royals. Bunch of weak idiots.