i thought people had stopped believing polls they are bullshit i think they make it all up

still trump is no doubt about it very unpopular with a lot of people. Going to be an interesting 4 years got some hopes but at the moment more fears we are in worrying times. Hearing they could be dropping the sanctions on Russia the EU are going to go crazy UK in a very awaked situation we are leaving the EU so we will need to become closer to US for economic and military reasons so Trumps support of brexit and UK is good for us but we don't want to get too close either EU i think are already going to fuck us during Brexit some of those countries want to see the UK punished they will take there anger with Trump out on us.

i think the EU wont exist 25 years from now or at least not in its current form anyway Germany is running it pays for everything now UK has left only other real economic power is France eventually i think Germany will grow tired of it just my gut feeling could be wrong. Holland could be next to leave don't see LePen winning in France shes just too racist she makes Trump look like a saint Italy i think will split up eventually when the five star movement win next election. The UK will also split up 20 years from now there wont be a UK Scotland will break of eventually its coming. Spain will break up aswell Catalan is breaking of eventually whenever Spain like it or not everyone there wants independence.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion