Originally Posted By: pmac
I think theres no chance hes even boss. So were thinking all the original cherry hill gambinos corrozos even marino dont want the yop spot and are gonna answer to a young man who was made in the late 90tys. I read 1996 somewhere just hard to believe. And no boss of the other familys crea barney andy russo give a fuck about international drug contacts they want the union and dumps and gambling millions that arnt nearly that bad when the shit goes bad.

You have no idea how he's perceived by powerful members of the Gambino family, he wouldn't be underboss/acting boss if nobody thought anything of him. Lorenzo Maninno was made in 2004/5 when he got out of prison, yet he is captain of 18th ave, the power base of the family and some think he is consigliere, doesn't matter when a person was made, even then Cali has been made 20 fucking years, not like he just got his button. Cefalu got his button in the early 90;s, yet he was boss, matty Madonna was made a year before Cali, need i go on?

Bellomo was in his 30's when he became acting boss, yet older, powerful captains still answered to him.

I think John Gambino is boss, but that's just pure speculation.

Last edited by TommyGambino; 01/25/17 11:47 AM.