Cetta died of an OD , iacovo same thing (although knowing him personally he wasn't a mobster but definetly a street guy and connected. Look pills are a big problem in north jersey. There's money in them so naturally street guys sell them but start using them and then a lot of times turn to dope. John perna was caught on the phone talking to john Turi in operation heat about Robbie Sunday and his debt he owed johnny p... Sunday got out that debt because he dies of an od. That wasnt in the indictment I just know because Robbie Sunday was livIng in turi's house while this was going on. Yes turi was lying and trying to protect his friend from johnny p although Robbie was nuts and wouldnt think twice about telling john perna to fuck himself. That would have ended badly one way or the other. I grew up with turi ( he's a little older than me) and he's a good guy but has a major drug problem. He told me when he got pinched and they were getting arraigned him and iacovo were extremely sick.
The new generation is extremely caught up on opiates. Mike Coppola is my close friends godfather ( no pun intended) and he told me his son is a straight fiend. I don't judge anyone because it is a disease and an epidemic. I wish they all find a new life in recovery.

Last edited by BobbyPazzo; 01/24/17 11:46 AM.