Shine was heavy in little bricks projects , LBG little bricks gangsters in newark. Yea they are most definetly deep in trenton, all sex money Murda and shine for the most part but shine was all over at one point. East orange, Passaic , paterson, jersey city, etc... Not so much anymore and now in newark a lot of shine became something under the NJB. Shine started in NYC originally under the UBN. 93, smm, valentine, 59 brim , and g shine were the first five sets in the east that OG Mack green lighted. Smm was a stret gang first until Mack met pistol Pete in rikers and asked him to come under the blood banner and Pete told him only if he can have his own set. I know a lot about this shit and it's all FIRST hand. More recent stuff I don't know as much but from 2004-2014 I was in and around the gang scene inside and out. I still have close friends deep in that life that I don't see or speak to as much becaue I'm on a different path as I've said before. As far as the bringing people home without their rounds and checking the paperwork. You got guys who pup chase ( just want people under them to say they do or to send them money when the pup goes home while they're still locked up) I can only speak on what I've seen in jersey but let me tell you something... I have seen with my own two eyes guys bring home known sex offenders... Blood,crips, king, etc...shit is fucked up across the board. There's no rules, there's no parameters... Lol... Also you're right about west Kinney...that was an ALL shine hood and it turned RBG around 2010-2011. The blocks by the half way houses and Lincoln park were on fire when I was in the halfway house in 2011. You would hear shots going off all night. Not to mention you got the sex money Murda home base High and spruce not too far away which is crawling with Feds for some time now. Newark is a different world man.

Last edited by BobbyPazzo; 01/24/17 07:32 AM.