Yea EMG is basically only seen in Newark and beefs with IMG or has in the past. As far as you were Saying about NY crips I have zero knowledge but your on point with the Watts connection as far as the grapes go. I had no idea you guys had grapes. You still see some traditional 9 trey sets or branches in jersey but beven has done its best to eat them up. Murda is still big out here from Camden to Newark. All the brim out here is west side. Shine is dying out. I ain't in the street like I once was and I haven't been incarcerated in a long time so who knows because the street gang shit is always changing. Paterson is a lot of neighborhood home grown gangs as opposed to a bunch of blood sets beefing wth one another like it used to be. Either way there's a lack of structure and discipline in the streets period. They have hierarchy but it's a mess and no one really follows rules anymore. Even in prison people are getting brought home (turned blood)without getting their paperwork checked or getting their rounds (jumped in). Sinatra those explanations are for the reader who may not know what we're talking about. But yea it's a chaotic and super violent out there.

Last edited by BobbyPazzo; 01/23/17 04:30 PM.