Nope, NY. And there aren't any East Coast Crips (If you're referencing the specific, ECC set back in California) here. The NY Grapes out here claim connection back to Jersey and Watts by extension, but a lot of them are misinformed or are taught wrong by guys who don't know any better and have no business having the statures they do, so as a result a lot of them incorporate the "6" and other nonsense into their history and ways, so I've never been too sure if the NY grapes have actual connection to ones in Jersey, I wouldn't doubt it, their just kindve...weird, out here.

There's like two MOB Piru sets that have connections to Jersey and attend each others functions. A similar situation with Duke & Beven Nine Trey was going on years back as well, with the MOB Pirus, they had a set in Jersey, and correct me if I'm wrong here, called EMG? And they claimed to be under the 1700 block and under a OG by the name of Monster (Monster Line), who died years before the set came into inception. Well the NY MOBS didn't appreciate it and labeled them. Thats where most of my knowledge of the NJ gang scene comes in, as I used to know and still do know a bunch of guys from the IMG Ragg Line & Gotti Line sets out here.