Originally Posted By: pmac
Probaly scarfo own wish not to have a public wake. He must have been a broken man after his son got that 30yrs just cause hes did 30 yrs in prison and to know how that feels. Even carmine persico who doing life wit still a shot at appeal his son Allie is never getting out that fucked. But he still got other children and shit ton of blood family still doing colombo biznes in nyc.

So true , I do know more as most times I do but don't say because it's just very risky that there is always a chance that the person or persons only told me the info and that would not be good .

When I first posted here years back there were several posters that just did not believe my posts utilll I proved it or it was proven , not talking about speculation threads .

It is ,what it is ,and why there is no service and in time I will explain what was what .

Not that I don't PM or get PM's from some solid posters that I trust that I tell more cos when it's becomes public knowledge they know where they herd it first .

Last edited by Serpiente; 01/21/17 05:30 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."