Originally Posted By: goombah
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Packers/Cowboys was one of the best playoff games I've ever watched. They showed Tony Dorsett briefly and that guy NEVER ages.

Conference Championship weekend is gonna be great.

Wasn't TD sitting next to Emmitt? If Zeke Elliott can stay out of trouble, Dallas could have 3 of the greatest NFL RBs in history.

I have never seen a QB throw on the run with such precision as Aaron Rodgers. His throws are a thing of beauty.

During the game, I was texting a friend who is a huge Cowboys fan. When Dallas tied up the game with :35 left, I wrote to him that two timeouts and that much time was not going to be good for the Cowboys.

I know ATL has had the better season, but until they actually advance I will be pessimistic about them. Too many times in the Matt Ryan era they have folded in the postseason. They remind me a lot of the 1998 Vikings.

I think that a GB - NE Super Bowl would be epic. Two franchises seeking their five Super Bowl win and pitting two of the game's premier QBs against one another.

boy ,are you right about aaron Rodgers, greatest QB ever throwing on the run, and I have seen many. although big ben evades tackles more than any QB in the NFL, i'll still take Rodgers.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"