I knew the Scoppas would be revealed to be some big players within the Montreal Milieu, at least as far as drugs may go, and of course if you have a constant link to South America, and a steady flow of drugs coming in, your power starts to grow in other areas. I agree his movements is definitely reminiscent of Nick Sr and his relations with South American cartels after he joined the Caruana-C-u-n-trera's in Venezuela. But it seems this raid had to do with a murder, anyone know who he's suspected of having murdered and if it has anything to do with the current going on's in Montreal? Whats also interesting is that the authorities don't see this as a mob war, but an internal conflict, like many of us were theorizing earlier before changing our opinions based on what was occurring. If it really is Arcadi & his group against the new consortium of leaders, or "roundtable", then wow, is all I can say.

And speaking on that recorded meeting with Vito & Robatile or however you spell his name, it's interesting that Vito brought Mucci along to that meeting. As I guess at that time with Vito around, Mucci's loyalty wasn't in question.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 01/18/17 11:02 AM.