Originally Posted By: MrJustsayNo
Cafe Romeo is another hot spot, a lot of Colombo guys. Cafe Sorrento on 18th ave between 78 & 79th street is a major Gambino spot (Sicilians). There is a social club with no name about a block n a half away from sorrento,Gambinos ! Anyway, I have some time this weekend and I'll try and get some info on some of the Brooklyn Genovese guys. I know Allen Baldy Lingo and Allie Shades social club is still open on Carroll street on Carroll Gardens I think off 4th ave. ,Punchy illiano had his club not far from the Carrol st.club. The Glory social club is also not far from these 2 which was raised a few months back for gambling and serving alcohol without a license.Glory social club has been open since the 1950's and was a Colombo stronghold frequented by Crazy Joe Gallo and his brothers and crew among others.

Ummm cafe romeo? No its almost all albanian. Mostly immigrants there. Could have some mob ppl but its really mostly immigrants....if you go down to the laundry place on the corner you will see the flags and the club

Last edited by Extortion; 01/16/17 01:53 AM.