Originally Posted By: Friend_of_Henry

I don't know about you, but where I'm from, the underworld criminals look down more on snitching or testifying, and giving up your accomplices, just because you can't handle the prison time more than they do for guys talking amongst each other about crime they committed and getting arrested for it when someone overhears and reports you. They consider those types just dumb criminals, stupid idiots who should've never said anything in the street. But in the end, when those individuals keep their mouths shut within the legal system, and take their time, and doesn't rat out their friends, that overwrites what they did to be caught in the first place. When you testify, to save your ass, you're simply a no-good rat bastard, and there's no coming back from that.

Amen!

I agree with you FOH. I simplying stating if the two blacks guys kept there mouths shut , likely they never get indicted for it . They took a murder contract and botched it and bragged about it , They only have them selfs to blame. they should of been whacked. but at the end of the day they did stand stall and are men. The strollos are scum I think its actually pretty disturbing the goverment let Lenny keep his cash.
Does anyone know IF the feds even offered bernie A deal?

Last edited by strococs; 01/15/17 07:36 PM.