Originally Posted By: Friend_of_Henry
Furio's knowledge of Youngstown/Pittsburgh never ceases to amaze me.

FOH, you can't amaze of a thing that is equal to zero. Youngstown/Pittsburgh is your competence,I simply read these two articles and I found funny that a black boasted or wanted to be made in Cosa Nostra (the joe bravo case in montreal is an example).
I don't know why you're hitting me, of course I wrote some shit, but was long time ago.

Quote:
1. That's a Racketeer not a thug.
2. Where's Riddle pictures?
3. Cool Article

Sorry I can't find the photo,anyway:

http://gangsterreport.com/top-5-black-associates-italian-mafia/

Jeff Riddle – The self-declared “Black John Gotti of the Ohio underworld”, Riddle became a trusted lieutenant of Youngstown mafia leader Lenny Strollo in the late 1980s and 1990s. Strollo was the Pittsburgh mob’s crew chief in Ohio and Riddle openly told people that despite his African-American heritage, he was on his way to being “made” into La Cosa Nostra (the American mafia). Riddle ran gambling and shakedown rackets on behalf of Strollo and helped him carry out murder contracts. In 1996, Riddle helped plan the assassination of Strollo’s mob rival, Ernest (Big Ernie) Biondillo and the botched assassination of Youngstown prosecutor Paul Gains. He was convicted of racketeering and murder at trial in 1999 and died of cancer in prison in 2012.