Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Originally Posted By: Extortion
Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Andrew Gargiulo did not own the restaurant in Coney Island. It was another restaurant, not named Gargiulos, in a different neighborhood that he owned and that's where the stabbing happened.

You're the same guy who claimed there were still social clubs all over Bensonhurst, right? You're not very good at this.

There are mob social clubs in Brooklyn. On 72nd st off 17ave there is one owned by by Bonannos ive seen the owner vinny tv outside iy before I used to live on 74th street on a month to month when I moved back to the city so yes he is right. There are other social clubs as well. Do not know if there are mob but there are quite a few associates and relavtives of mobsters who live in dyker heights. Lol at people being skeptical for no reason other than something being on the internet...not every claim or poster is fake on the internet but dont believe everything either.

Im not skeptical because its on the internet. Im skeptical because im from Dyker. I still have family and friends in the area, and my brother's business is in bensonhurst/gravesend.

Yes, there are clubs still here and there (like the one on new utrecht and 71st for example), but Mr just say no's claim was that there are loads of them everywhere in the neighborhood. Like on every corner. One that he mentioned i was very familiar with growing up and i know its been closed for at least 15 years So, yes, im skeptical of that particular claim.

Btw-the club Extortion mentioned on 17th and 72 wouldnt have the address 2009 72nd street. That address would place that club as being right off 20th ave, a few blocks away. Two different places.

Just looked at google maps at the NU ave and 71st st and I can't figure out on wich side is that club you were talking about? Who does it belong to or what familly?