Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
US election hacking: Putin 'sought to help' Trump

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38538002

Read a part of the report nothing new really we all knew Russia was supporting Trump don't know what the hype about this report was about to be honest

It seems like the hype was that in the history of the cold war between the USA and Russia, attempting to tamper with domestic elections is seen as a new low. That's why the 35 ambassadors from Putin's Russia were expelled.

my point was did we really need the report to tell us that when everyone knew about the hacking only person who was denying it was Trump

Also US tamper with domestic nations all the time couple years ago came out you guys were bugging EU politicians like Merkel organizing coups in Egypt l you guys in the US crying about it to me this is hilarious you guys are such hypocrites

expelling 35 ambassadors scary stuff lol don't see the point of that at all what did the ambassadors do to deserve that they dident hack the US I don't see what it achieves just makes it harder to communicate with Russia isent that having a negative effect on relations but that's what you guys want though obsessed. I am no Russia fan believe me they are bad but the US is just as if not worse than Russia at least Russia don't pretend to be good people US has to have this image that they are trying to make the world better probably to satisfy you guys keep public opinion Putin doesn't need to be a good person he can do what he wants he just rigs the elections

You make good points, but let's unconfuse two separate issues:

One is the US (or rather the CIA and others) tampering with governments and elections around the world,

The other is the US and Russia interfering or not interfering in each others elections and governments.

Two separate things.

Historically there has always been a tit for tat. Unfortunately Russia sees itself as America's counterbalance, it's equal. It isn't, not even militarily. But they behave as such.

What it seems like is that in the history of the cold war we just never tampered with the electoral process or government of the other side. Now Russia has crossed a line. You can't have diplomatic relations (negotiation) with someone who is trying to undermine your sovereignty. Negotiations only occur between sovereigns. So the diplomats had to go.

agree partly on Russia I think a lot of people misunderstand them Russia is not a zuperpower they are a country with real economic difficulities and poverty now I am not saying they are a weak country in the world Syria and Crimeria has shown they are still able to show force

but its all pretend they know they are not a superpower they spend all of this money on bombing Syria when its economy fails a lot of people don't understand it. A lot of Russian people grew up in the Soviet Union back when they really were a superpower and a equal to the US over night that ended for a lot of them that's hard to stomach so all of this Syria Turkey Ukraine its Putin keeping his people happy they don't mind if there economy fails as long as Russia is strong in the world they want to be involved they hate the fact they are being left out that they are not a superpower. I know the elections are rigged in Russia but Putin does have massive support he is not a dictator who everyone hates

US never tampered with Russian government lol come on they both do it to each other regularly remember those protest back in 2011 in Russia US were there encouraging and provoking it. What Russia done was disgusting I agree but is expelling diplomats really necessary the US will need to communicate with Russia again in the future whenever you guys like it or not apparently there is already evidence of cooperation in fighting ISIS in Syria you guys really want to hurt them put hard sanctions on Russia US and EU could destroy Russia economically but they would never do it would hurt US and EU badly in process so negotiation is the only way forward there wont ever be a military confrontation its not 1962 anymore

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion