Originally Posted By: satch7
Originally Posted By: dinocrocetti
in the middle east, if you stole a candy bar, they chop your finger off or they cane you. and cri9mes against the government are uncommon there. why not institute a policy where if you fuck up, you lose a finger?

dude i lived in saudi arabia be careful what you wish for. folks who lie and cause someones death can be put to death too, and we know a racist like you would not hesitate to lie on a black man all the kkk crap you post on here. here some else about saudi there is no skin color based racism their either.

I don't discuss anything related to the KKK, nor would admire a group of white supremacists. alll due respect, you got the wrong guy. But my disdain for the four guerilla looking primates who videotaped a kidnapping and beating of a mentally challenged young man is justified. when you act like a guerilla, you gonna get treated like one. When Guerilla #1 gets sentenced to prison, I do hope a white supremacist gives him the proper introduction with his cock. I hope his mouth is used as a semen bank, over and over and over again. and the two hoe's, I hope they get brutally raped by a few corrupt correctional officers. thats not racist, it's called consequences. those four hood rats are poor excuses for breathing, living life

Last edited by dinocrocetti; 01/08/17 09:20 AM.