Originally Posted By: RollinBones
Originally Posted By: dinocrocetti
i dont like seeing any innocent people perish, but from a sweeping stop of this violence perspective, shit happens. innocent people die every day. our government has dropped bombs and missed targets, it is part of the ends justifying the means.

But as long as it doesn't happen to you and yours, right? That's what I'm getting at. You're coming up with outrageously violent solutions and trying to justify it, and although I understand the fact that you're angry about certain ills of society, but your proposals are ludicrous. Public executions? Napalming neighborhoods? I'm simply pointing out that if it was anyone you cared about in these areas, I doubt you'd be so gung-ho about those extreme measures and would actually take a second to consider other possibilities.

Also, for the record, violence has not increased '10 fold' here in America, it was actually more violent back in the old days you yearn for, even in Chicago.

its called wishful thinking and fantasy rolling bones. i don't propose anything. i only want to see something drastic done to those four inner city thugs and not just their asshole tickled in prison. am i allowed to exercise my thoughts on what id like to see done to these four primates?