i prefer the sink or swim method. no government help, no free medical benefits, no oil and gas discounts. if u cant pay fo yoself, you got no crib to live. id rather see 10,000 homeless in an alley than my tax dollars going to project complexes that these animals ruin in a decade anyway. why give free housing to people who dont work? nobody gave me a free house, i earned it. i dont get discounts on oil & gas or a monthly governemnt stipend. i get taxed out the ass for bettering myself and u call that fair? like i said, concentrated napalm woulkd work.

im not referring to disability or beneifts given because of illness, im referring to the animals who keep collecting but got no job and not looking for a job. benefits should only be there for people who paid into them..not an irresponsible 15, 16, 17, 18 year old girl who shits out kids like its her job. by the time theyre 22 years old, they have a gaping hole between their legs because of six 9 pound babies they shit out over a 7 year period.

Last edited by dinocrocetti; 01/06/17 01:15 PM.