Dino, you're a freaking idiot.

I think we, as black people or of mixed race, some of us, need to stop playing agenda card. Trust I as much as anyone believe black lives matter, and that young black kids shouldn't be killed for dumb shit like stealing 99 cent dutches. Or black men shouldn't be killed for engine troubles, traffic stops, or selling untaxed cigarettes. But we have to realize that some of these scumbags, simply don't value human life, whether it's the crack that's been in their systems since birth, or whatever, they're minds just don't develop and see right and wrong like sane, worthy people do. It's crazy because I've met so many young black men who are like that. Not all, definitely NOT ALL, even some of those types outgrow that shit after a prison term or two or maybe even less, a lot of them realize that they're old methods and solutions were simply wrong. On the other hand, there are also a lot of guys who wont ever see that, and will grow up into into middle age still thinking their bullshit is acceptable. Those are the types that need to be dealt with. I feel like if you have a criminal record full of excessive violent crimes, you're one of these people, and you need to be dealt with. Simple as that. Regardless of if you're black, white, and hispanic.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 01/05/17 06:36 PM.