Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Also, For those who say so obviously that the charts are so way off...you obviously know something the chart maker doesn't right? (or you have no idea and will continue to post statements with no insight) Then, why dont you offer to us, and the chart creators, what is off about it and how it should be so it can be looked into and possibly corrected?

So sick of people coming in with matter of fact remarks with zero to back it up. Typically they make a statement to seem to know more than anyone else, then leave or dont back it up...or come up with an excuse like..."well, I know but I can't say"
well I dont know much and im pretty limited but as far as what I do know firsthand, they are 0 for 3 so I would imagine there are a lot of other inaccuracies. The chart has associates listed under Marty Angelina who I know for a fact hate Marty Angelina and I know for a fact report to a different person on that chart. Also a lot of the people under Staino, Johnny Chang and Lance are all mixed up. Other listed people are inactive. Sorry you got so upset I said it was "way off", but when I only know a few people and they are all wrong it seems laughable to me.

I mean if you can't offer any insight to chart details then dont just pop up with "the chart is off" "the chart is laughable"

What specifically is so wrong? And where should the people go then? You still are being general.

Don't comment on the chart at all if you cant be of any help.