Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
seems as though Chicago's murder rate is really out of control, gone on way too long, one reason may be that cons getting early release from prisons. the cons that get out go right back to what they did before,the numbers of repeat offenders In Chicago is astounding, some answers may be unconstitutional like stop and frisk, but, what else can you do? if you want to stop the killing.

look at all the shootings and murders and the large percentage are inner city black thugs. I could solve the problem as well. go to the projects all over the city and the south side with napalm and wipe out the leeches. I come from Steubenville originally and my granddaddy used to chop their fingers off when they got out of line. today, it's a cesspool of white trash and low life black thugs. steubenville needs bombed and rebuilt from ground up. a city like Chicago needs thier cops to start cracking some fucking heads and shooting to kill. the second those degenerates got civil rights was the day JFK handed the world over to them. And now, they get jobs because their skin is dark. and their still fucking complaining they need more. sink or swim and until the us gov stops supporting these degenerates with welfare and free insurance it's gonna continue snowballing

Last edited by dinocrocetti; 01/05/17 07:58 AM.